Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pictures

A couple people have requested pictures. I haven't taken any myself yet, (but it's me, you know there will be tons once we move in), but these are the pictures from the realtor's website.

Living room. I wish they had picked a more neutral color for the carpet, but it's brand new, so I can live with it... The brand new kitchen. No room for a dishwasher, but it's all good. There is an apple tree right outside the kitchen window.

French doors in the living room that lead to the foyer.


Finished third floor, perfect for a playroom! I'm sure when Owen is 13, he's going to want to move up here full time. The three bedrooms on the second floor all have this carpet and paint color as well.



Dining room, leading to back yard. There is also a pass-through to the kitchen.



That's it! I will take a ton of pictures come September 25!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment