Friday, October 9, 2009

Photo-tastic

So, my dear friend Laura Jackson Roberts came over to my house today and worked miracles. She took all these fantastic photos with a very huge Nikon. In addition to the subject matter being pretty adorable, I think Laura takes a pretty good picture. Thanks so much friend!! Thanks for coming over for lunch, too! I had a great time with you and Andy.



The one below might be my favorite. I love his expression.


Her camera magically made my house look clean and nice.







That's Andy, Laura's 3-year old, who is also adorable.








He looks like he's up to no good.













Check out my 7 teeth!


Where did you get those blue eyes, boy?







Aw, I love him. Thanks again for the pictures, Laura!













1 comment:

  1. My pleasure! We had a great time - thanks so much for lunch and for the props...but it was really the subject that made the photos come out so well. The camera loves him, just like the rest of us!

    ~L

    ReplyDelete