Friday, February 12, 2010

RIP

I saw a movie montage yesterday with a clip of a Heath Ledger movie. I heart Heath Ledger. So sad he is gone.

Last night, I had a crazy dream, where I witnessed someone get killed rather brutally (yikes) and then I was walking around all suspicious like, and didn't tell anyone what I saw. Today I sort of have a guilty conscience for no reason.

Then later in the dream, I was getting very intimate with Heath Ledger, who showed up out of nowhere. It was dreamy and sad all at the same time. I kept telling him all the movies I love that he made, making sure not to mention the obvious ones. I said "Monster's Ball" and "The Four Feathers" (which isn't a great movie, but Heath Ledger was good.)

I always think about what would happen if I met someone famous that I really liked. For example, if I met Kristen Stewart, I would tell her that I loved her in "Into the Wild" and "The Safety of Objects." I wouldn't say, "I love 'Twilight'" because while I am one of those, I will not openly admit to strangers that I am one of those.

Speaking of movies... I accidentally saw "Nine Lives" because it was on TV while I was flipping through channels. I highly recommend it. I especially loved the part with Robin Wright Penn and the part with Holly Hunter. Fortunately, it can be viewed on YouTube. The part with Robin Wright Penn is clips 4, 5, and 6. It's a series of vignettes that each last about 10-15 minutes. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment